Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
david and carmen
Transcript of david and carmen
A layer of dense connective tissue, which is known as epimysium and is continuous with the tendon, surrounds each muscle.
the function of a skeletal muscle cell is to move on our command. the easiest way to find this out is to compare them to the other muscle cells.
the connection between the struture. and function is that they are both built to do something spicfic this means they are specialized cells
in this video you will learn about the structure and function of the cell and how it works