Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of healtth
How To Prevent Chlamydia Chlamydia is a common sexually transmitted disease.
This is caused by the bacterium which can damage a
a womans reproductive organs.
Chlamydia is a trickey STD because many who have
this STD show no signs or symptoms. Chlamydia is
frequently known as the silent disease.
If any signs or symptoms occur than they usually
appear one to three weeks after exposure.
women: the bacteria infect the cervix of the urethra
-burning sensastion when urinating
What Is Chlamydia? Signs & Symptoms Signs & Symptoms Contined.... by: Carla lopez
& Mariah Kelly men:
-might also have burning sensation during urination
-burning and itching around the opening of the penis
-might have pain and swelling in the testicles More About Chlamydia Men or woman who have receptive anal intercourse may have chlamydia infection in the rectum
- this can cause rectal pain, discharge, or bleeding
Chlamydia can also be found in the throats of women and men by having oral sex
Effects of Chlamydia If untreated chlamydia can lead to reproductive and other health issues.
-can cause pelvic inflammatory disease in woman
-can also lead to infertility
-and potential fatalectopic pregnancy
-can increase the risks of having HIV Treatment Chlamydia can be cured with common antibiotics(azithromycin or doxycycline) Dont Have unprotected Sex!!!!