Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Prophet Zechariah
Chapters 1-8 written about 520 BC. Chapters 9-14 written about 480 BC.
The exiles had returned from Babylon to rebuild the temple. Prophet Zechariah confronted the people with their task and encouraged them to complete it
- The book of Zechariah contains the largest number of messianic (about the Messiah) passages among the Minor Prophets. Chapter 8 is the longest and most important chapter in the Book of Zechariah. It contains ten prophecies within the chapter.
Zechariah name means "Yahweh Remembers"
“I will bring them back to dwell within Jerusalem. They will be my people, and I will be their God, in faithfulness and justice.” (Zechariah 8:8)
People's uncertainty, injustice behavior, and economic situations was a result of not building the Temple. The people questioned whether fasting for the destruction of the Temple should be continued even after the construction of the temple had begun.
All prophets of God share the same virtuous intent about being just.
Epistle of James "For as the body without spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also."
By Omer Elrayah