Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Tuesday, Feb 9th 2016
Transcript of Tuesday, Feb 9th 2016
3rd Period Choir: All students-Part Check on Agnus Dei #s 2-3 Tomorrow, Wed.
Singers: Part Check Tomorrow, Wednesday on "Sleep," measures 14-26.
Ostrich Drops the Beat
Physical Warm Up
Gently stretch the upper body, lower body, and do 10 seconds of cardio (jumping jacks).
Vocal Warm Up
1) Lip Buzz 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Singing with healthy airflow.
2) Nya, Nya, Nya, Nya, Nya, Nya, Nya, Nya, Nya 1, 3, 5, 8, 7, 5, 4, 2, 1. Forward resonance.
3) Mee, Meh, Mah, Moh, Moo. 1,2,3,4,5. Forward resonance of "mm" combined with tall mouth shaped vowels.
Please take a bell ringer from the piano and start working!
15 min using Vocal Tracks. Please come sign
out an iPad/earbuds if needed.
10 min rehearsing in sections led by a student.
15 min rehearsing as an ensemble led by director.
Team Building Tuesday!
Write down two truths and one lie about yourself on a small piece of paper - do NOT write your name!
When finished, place it on top of the piano.