Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Civil War
Major Anderson surrendered. The Federals had 3,000 casualties and the Confederates had about 2,000. The confederates were outnumbered. The battle ended in a draw but strategically the Union won.
There were a total of 23,000 casualties on both sides and was the bloodiest war in history.