Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
chilling out: snowflake style
Transcript of chilling out: snowflake style
by: grace wilkins 501
Why are snowflakes used as a symbol?
Snowflakes are used as a symbol of there being a white
Christmas. They are also used to show the symbol of winter
why are they so
Snow flakes are very fascinating because they are all shaped differently and they are the most beautiful weathering cast in the world.
how they form
snowflakes form when a cold droplet of water freezes and becomes a particle in the sky. The droplet then starts to create ice crystals, which eventually become what we know as a snowflake.
why are they all shaped differently?
Snowflakes are all shaped differently because each droplet is formed in a different temperature and falls through different layers of air.