Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
May 12th 2017
Transcript of May 12th 2017
May 12th 2017
M: Take your your notebook and also homework from last night.
P: Take out homework then fill out question on lunar vs solar eclipses.
Big Question: Why do constellations change by season?
What happens to the earth?
Constellations by season.
-This change is due to the motion of the Earth in its orbit around the Sun. Each day a few stars are visible in the east that were not visible the night before.
Create your own personal star wheel.
1. For the sky map (Part 1), trim away the gray corners so that you're left with a circle 8 inches across.
2. For the outer sleeve (Part 2), make sure you keep the large white rectangle at the bottom; also, cut out the white oval in the middle. (Boarder on construction paper).
3. To make a Star Wheel, fold the white rectangle at the bottom of the outer sleeve so it's underneath the front.
4. Then staple the rectangle to the front at the locations marked by short white lines to either side of the oval.
5. Now slip in the circular sky map so it shows through the oval.