Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of DUBAI
Today, Dubai has emerged as a cosmopolitan metropolis that has grown steadily to become a global city and a business and cultural hub of the Middle East and the Persian Gulf region. Although Dubai's economy was historically built on the oil industry, the emirate's Western-style model of business drives its economy with the main revenues now coming from tourism, aviation, real estate, and financial services.
Dubai has recently attracted world attention through many innovative large construction projects and sports events.
Dubai is the 22nd most expensive city in the world, and the most expensive city in the Middle East, Dubai has also been rated as one of the best places to live in the Middle East.
Dubai is the largest man-made island
Dubai is the best at sport events
Dubai has the Largest shopping mall
Dubai has the Longest dancing fountains