Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
the destruction of pompii
Transcript of the destruction of pompii
First of all . . .
Second . . .
Mt. Vesuvius the 5 mile mountain erupted and it lasted about 24 hours there was no escape.
Finally . . .
The eruption was recorded by a roman named Piny the younger.
My Closing . . .
I hope this never happens again in Pompeii.
ASHES AND SMOKE
The Destruction of Pompeii
I am learning about the destruction of Pompeii. Here are some facts about it.
Pompeii was an ancient city and 2,000 people lived there before the disaster.