Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Polkinghorn Hantelmann Tundra
Transcript of Polkinghorn Hantelmann Tundra
2. Snowy Owl
5. Musk Ox
6. Artic Fox Plants 1. Artic Moss
2. Artic Willow
4. Caribou Moss
5. Tufted Saxifrage
6. Pasque Flower Facts 1. The tundra is located in Antarctica, Northern Russia, and on top of the mountains.
2. It is dark all the time in the winter, and light all the time in the summer.
3. The land is vast, and flat.
4. Below the ice and, snow the soil is frozen. Continents 1. North America
3. Asia 5. The only plants that live in the tundra are ones that can live in thin soil or on bare rocks.