Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of C
by: Victoria Lucas
Connersville is in East Central Indiana. Some cities near Connersville are Metamora, Glenwood and Cambridge City.
The Whitewater River runs between Connersville and Metamora.
The population of Connersville was 13,335 in 2012. It is an urban area.
Connersville is named after John Conner who founded the city in 1813.
Some fun things to do in Connersville are white water rafting and apple picking!
I would love to go to Connersville, IN because I want to go camping at one of the many campgrounds on the Whitewater River and go canoeing and whitewater rafting.