Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of YORK
What was the Roman name for York?
Eboracum. York was founded by the Romans in 71AD, and was one of only three permanently manned Roman fortresses in England. Vectis is the Isle of Wight, Luguvalium is Carlisle, and Deva is Chester.
"Now is the winter of our discontent
Made glorious summer by this sun of York"