Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Plantation
Here are two images of a plantations
were i got my image and facts from
google and the book harcourt horizons
What would they built them in?
Plantations was a big thing for the southern colonies from having cash crops.
Vol XCIII, No. 311
Todays did you know
Did you know
I'm Rose Adams and I'm sighing off
Did you know that 13 English colonies grew, plantations also grew especially in the Southern Colonies.
Plantations were usually built in the rich soil.