Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
IBD, Crohns and Colitis
Transcript of IBD, Crohns and Colitis
It occurs mostly in the intestines
but can happen anywhere in the
gastrointestinal tract(from the mouth to the anus). Its causes abdominal pain, diarrhea, and vomiting.
Although the cause of Crohns Disease is unknown, it can be geneticly passed on.
Colitis is an inflammination of the colon. Symptoms are abdomanal pain, diarrhea, anorexia, and bloating. Severe cases of Colitis are life-threatening and require surgery. There are two different types of IBD
Crohns disease and Colitis.