Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The framers create a federal system of government in which p
Transcript of The framers create a federal system of government in which p
The framers create a federal system of government in which power is shared between the national and state governments because they wanted a strong national government and the states to keep significant powers.
The national government has the power to print and coin money
The "supreme law of the land" is that a states Constitution, laws, and judicial decisions must agree with the Constitution. They also can't conflict with any other federal laws or treaties.
States need to be concerned about laws passed in other states because its the state laws.
The congress decides when Electoral Collage casts its vote for president.
Federalism is a power that is shared between the national and state government. People might have been afraid that one government would be different or more powerful.