Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Final Project -- Historical Board Games!
Transcript of Final Project -- Historical Board Games!
Do Now - Thursday, June 9, 2016
1. What is due by tomorrow at the beginning of class for full credit?
2. What are the Criteria for Success for the Rules (Instructions)?
VP - Marketing
Question: What should you do when you are done with your project?
1 Finger: Walk around the room.
2 Fingers: Check your criteria for success, put your supplies in your bag and let Ms. Merwin know.
3 Fingers: Throw all of your trash on the floor and walk around the room.
4 Fingers: Check your criteria for success and throw all of your trash on the floor.
Things to Include in Rules (Instructions)
1) Number of players
2) How to win
3) A list of the pieces and materials
*And anything else you think I need to know!
Check for Understanding
THERE WILL BE NO WORK