Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of TED REVOLUTION
http://www.guidestar.org/organizations/94-3235545/sapling-foundation.aspx (990-PF 2013)
Customer base/ Conference/ Event attendees.
Eradicate the myth that it is almost impossible to get a into TED.
Limit or decrease operating and administrative expenses (obtain a breakeven).
Increase the current prices esp. for multi-day conferences.
Increase the capacity of the venue.
Research backing up claims so that credibility is its main significance.
Changes on issues that make TED elitist.
Increase more attention on independently organized events that could be less expensive and accessible to larger audience.
Is TED making money?