Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Media artists + Animators
Transcript of Media artists + Animators
Accessing equipment- import from different places, cost a lot of $
All you need is a 4 year Bachelor's Degree in computer graphics or computer programming. Anything in the Arts, actually.
No work experience needed
- understanding of light, texture, and color, along with other Artistic skills
- work with the clients and teams, strong skills are needed in this area
- use software and programming codes, media skills not always required
- ability to come up with creative ideas, helpful and necessary for multimedia artists
- tight deadlines
critical managing skills
Media artists + Animators
What are Multimedia artists/ Animator and what do they do?
Film + Video Editors
Have lots of patience-it takes time
A creative mind- "soul" of the whole career
passion- if you don't have it, then the job might get dull and boring
AVID, Period 2
11 April 2016
Create animations + visual effects for:
Use computer programs to create 2D + 3D models
Work in teams
Work under a tight schedule + deadlines
"Communications and media
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and ideas involved in creating technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
Knowledge of the theory and techniques required to compose, produce, and perform works of music, dance, visual arts, drama, and sculpture.
Computers and electronics-
Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, inc. applications and programming.
Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language inc. the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar." (onetonline.org)
go to college
learn how to use computer software
sketch and draw
The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer)
the ability to communicate info. and ideas in speaking so others will understand
The ability to read and understand written info. and ideas
The ability to listen to and understand info. and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
The ability to imagine how to visualize how something will look after it's moved around/ when its parts are moved/ rearranged" (onetonline.org).