Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Polygon Review
We classify polygons, and really anything for that matter, based upon their attributes.
Essential Attributes of Triangles
The Whole Family!
Quadrialteral Graphic Organizer
A polygon is a closed figure with three or more sides.
Triangles Pop Quiz
Triangles can be classified by their____ or their ______.
Triangles have _____ sides and _____ angles.
T. or F. A right triangle always faces the right.
Did you know?
Mr. Wilborn's 5th Grade Class
Quad means 4 (four) and lateral means sides! Quadrilaterals are a subset or type of polygon
Can you name a few quadrilaterals?
Attributes or properties could include:
the number of sides
the size of angles
the length of sides
The presence (or absence) of parallel and perpendicular lines
An attribute of
Paola and Daniella and Briana is that they are excellent artists.
T.or F. Triangles create parallel lines.
An attribute of Ms. Rae is that she is vertically challenged.
Polygons are classified and identified by their attributes. When studying note the similarities and differences them.