Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Orthopedic Surgeon
By: Halle Drake
What do they do?
Examine, Diagnose and Treat disease or injuries in the musculoskeletal system.
Fixes them through surgery and corrective mechanical devices.
Take care of bones, joints, ligaments, tendons and nerves.
Getting a job in that field...
What is their schedule? Hours?
Some stay on call.
4-6 weeks off for vacation per year.
Doctor of medicine degree.
4-5 year residency in hospital
Professional Doctoral (M.D)
UVU (Utah Valley University)