Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of METAMORPHIC ROCK
To know how metamorphic rock is formed
To create our own edible metamorphic rock
What does it look like?
Metamorphic rocks have been subjected to tremendous heat and/or pressure, causing them to change into another type of rock. They are usually resistant to weathering and erosion and are therefore very hard-wearing.
Examples of metamorphic rocks include marble, which originates from limestone, slate, which originates from clay, and schists formed from sandstone or shale (sedimentary rocks).
Watch Mr Harvey