Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of louisiana
(a shrove is the past tence of shrive shrive
(of a priest) hear the confession of, assign penance to, and absolve (someone).
present oneself to a priest for confession, penance, and absolution.)
Southeast united states
How does loiusina relate to french culture?
New Orleans is in Louisiana the birthplace of jazz
Mardi Gras, like Christmas, is a whole season - not just one day. That being said, Fat Tuesday is the biggest day of celebration, and the date it falls on moves around. You'll find that Fat Tuesday can be any Tuesday between Feb. 3 and March 9.
The date of Mardi Gras