Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
la research thing
Transcript of la research thing
Atomic Number: 79
Atomic Weight: 196.9665
Melting Point: 1064.43 °C
Boiling Point: 2807.0 °C
Boring facts 1 ounce of gold can be pounded in to 300ft squared sheet
Gold is the most ductile and malleable of all the metals.
It never rusts.
An ounce of gold can be stretched over 50 miles.
it only makes up 5 out of ten millionth of the world's outer layer How rare? Gold is used for jewelry, dental work, plating, and reflectors and many other stuff. Gold properties what is it use for? How heavy? One cubic foot of gold weighs half a ton. http://www.goldipedia.gold.org/facts/