Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Peer Pressure
- The master of Chinese monks represent peer pressure
-The logo of the Pepsi cover is a significant symbol on this advertisong
- You can't became strong or someone better just with a Pepsi
- "Ask for more"
- Peer pressure with Stradlater in The catcher in the rye -
-Friendship is based on beauty. not on affinities we have with people. -You should use Clearasil if you want to have real friends. -Hypocrisy from the teenagers in the restaurant They talk directly about the produt 8 seconds on 32!! - They are doing the party with a Wii and a XBOX 360.
- How they are doing and preparing the party ? - This product have a link with the peer pressure.
- What are they focusing in the advertisement ? - You need this product to start the party.
- The helicopter, really ? - In the Catcher In The Rye, Holden dance with a girl.
- What's the link between the advertisement and the book ? Description : Explain : Phoniness : The Catcher In The Rye : In the book: the football game They go to the game to fit in, just as Harrold used Clearasil to be a part of this group. Peer pressure ; sells an image to look
«normal» or «better». Don't act like a woman
if you want to have a
Miller Lite light beer. So if we listen to the
advertisement, people that
drink Miller Lite light beer
are real men. Miller Lite light is the only
light beer that tastes good.
(What they are trying to show
in the advertisement.)