Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cyberbullying
Where does is start?
The use of electronic communication to bully a person, typically by sending messages of an imitating or threatening nature.
Definition of Cyberbully
Consequences of Cyberbullying
By: Nalani Milner
A couple of things to prevent/stop cyberbullying is tell a trusted adult such as A parent,counselor,teacher and or a trusted friend. Another thing you could do is simply tell them to stop or ignore it but its best to stay out of it if that's a option.
What do yu do to stop it?
In addition to being expelled from school and sports activities, there are serious consequences for cyberbullying. According to iKeepSafe.org, everything from civil lawsuits to criminal charges being filed against the bullying can result from what seems to be harmless acts of harassment.