Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Forces A
Drawing Force diagrams
Do it Now
What is a force?
Give as many examples of forces as you can
How do we measure forces?
What is resultant force?
Which force do you think is the most important?
Scalar and Vector
what is a scalar quantity?
What is a vector quantity?
Draw a diagram of each activity
Use a ruler
Carry out the measurement
State if it is a vector scalar quantity
Measure the weight of the masses
Measure the mass using the scales
Measure the volumes of the liquids
Time the time it takes for 20 swings of the pendulum
Measure the temperature of the waters
calculate the velocity of the car on the ramp
The difference between a scalar and a vector quantity is.......