Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Treatment of Women in The Crucible
Transcript of Treatment of Women in The Crucible
The suspect of committing witchcraft is more likely to be a woman than a man at that time
No High Status
People who have high social status and reputation are usually men rather than women
Stay At Home!
Women are expected to do house chores rather than own some acres of land to do farm work
What is the family dynamic in your home?
Arthur Miller’s treatment of women in
-Minority of society
Female Slaves and Servants
, females are
-minority of society
Thanks for your patience!
-Though feminists and organizations try hard to push the gender inequality, there is still a long way to go
-How does this idea relate to the family dynamic discussed before?