Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Pieter Brughel "Winter Landscape with skaters and Bird Trap"
Transcript of Pieter Brughel "Winter Landscape with skaters and Bird Trap"
•One of his many paintings is Winter Landscape with Skaters and Bird Trap,
completed in 1565.
•He painted this in Florence, Italy in 1564.
•No reason besides to show people his passion and everyday life.
Description of His Painting
•Sets the scene in a village lightly covered in snow.
•Includes children skating on a frozen pond with a bird trap by the trees.
•Far horizon you can spot a city hidden behind the mist.
•Painted with freedom.
• I really like this painting because it seems very peaceful and calm.
• The shading in the background is very advanced technique
•Pieter was born on September 9, 1525 in Brueghel, Breda (now Dutch).
•He was a Flemish Renaissance artist
•His paintings were known for peasant scenes and landscapes.
The Impact of His Painting
•Brughel was known as one of the first Renaissance artists to recognize landscape by itself, not just the backgrounds of the religious paintings
• Painted different from others
• Influenced many artists that had came after
~Pieter Brughel dropped the 'H' to make it easier to sign his paintngs
~Pieter was the most important member in his family
~He had a son named Jan
~Jan was born 1568
In conclusion, Pieter stood out from other painters to be himself and inspire others with the work of freedom.
By- Nessa Osso and Sofia Faltas