Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
BOARD GAME DAY!
Transcript of BOARD GAME DAY!
At the end of class, we will vote on our favorite games:
MOST CREATIVE/CLEVER GAME
MOST FUN TO PLAY
GAME WITH MOST CRAFTSMANSHIP
BEST CONNECTIONS TO HISTORY
GROUP 1: Anthony, Joel, Gabriel = Samurai Ankles
GROUP 2: Daniel & Kharai = Capture Jerusalem
GROUP 3: Miah & Stephanie = Renaissance Race
GROUP 4: Katherine, Chloe, Humberto = No Chill
GROUP 5: Tiffany, Ashlley, Helena = The Quest to Find the Three Gs
I often think about other people's feelings.
I don’t make fun of other people because I can imagine what it
feels like to be in their shoes.
Part 1: Self-Assessment
Write "YES" or "NO" by each statement. Be honest.
PLEASE CLEAR EVERYTHING OFF YOUR DESKS EXCEPT FOR A PEN
HABIT OF A SCHOLAR
Do Now - FRIDAY, June 10, 2016
1) You may play anyone's game! -->
Each game may only have 5 people at a time.
2) You may travel around the room, trying multiple games.
3)Leave feedback on the
for EACH game that you play.
4) Treat others' games with respect -- any damage done to another game will result in points lost from your own grade.
1. What are you most proud of about the game you created?
2. What was challenging about creating a board game?
3. Pick an adjective that describes your board game.
GROUP 1: Ashley, Melanie Amy = Medieval Monopoly
GROUP 2: Yazmin, Monica, Einar, Kayla C = Soccer Sacrfice
GROUP 3: Ethan & Katia = Meso-Territory
GROUP 4: Julian S, Andrew, Edwin = Land of the Giants
GROUP 5: Daniella & Keren = Slay the Waddles
GROUP 6: Joshua, Kayla, Nathan = Fight for Fame
GROUP 7: Leyla, Dustin, Anahi = Race to the Renaissance
GROUP 8: Anthony, Christian L, Alex = Lutheran or Catholic?
GROUP 9: Julian R & Cristian M = Mayans Incas Game Quiz
GROUP 1: Alex, Damion, John = Renaissance Finals
GROUP 2: Amy, Natalya, Ana = Creating Mesoamerica
GROUP 3: Iliana, Cristina, Melissa = Safe or Danger
GROUP 4: Julian, Chris, Hailey, Mikah = RTD (Ready to Die)
GROUP 5: Damaris, Brenda, Melanie = Historia Loteria
GROUP 6: Steve, Dylan M, Jordan = Up the Ranks
GROUP 7: Jerry, Dylan L, Arnold = World at War
GROUP 8: America, Kairy, Danielle = Mesoamerica
GROUP 6: Maritza, Claire, Areli = Live or Die
GROUP 7: Aaron, Sam, Surina = Mesoamerica: The Adventure
GROUP 8: Karen, Nathan, Andrea =
GROUP 9: Jennifer & Alyssa: The Gold Rush
GROUP 10: Larry, Moises, Isaac =
GROUP 11: Chris, Gio, Kevin = Totally Not Candyland
I listen to others about what they’re going through.
I try to understand other people’s point of view.
I am aware that not everyone reacts to situations
the same way I do.
GROUP 1: Alec = Race to Heaven
GROUP 2: Joey = Medieval Land
GROUP 3: Azul, Alexis, Amanda, Nayeli = War of Death
GROUP 4: Maya, Margie, Abigail = Battle of Thrones
GROUP 5: Jonathan, Emiliano, Albert = Relics
GROUP 6: Melissa, Dania, Haley = The Path to Heaven
GROUP 7: Daniel, Josue, Chris = The Four Empires
GROUP 8: Alondra, Arlynn, Ashlee = Rebirth
GROUP 9: Ludwin, Abraham, Ethan = Guess that Artist?!
GROUP 10: Nathan, Vinnie, Joshua = Spanish Expedition
PART 2: IMAGE ANALYSIS
How does this image relate to empathy?
Explain your answer in at least two complete sentences.
PART 3: "Someone Else's Shoes" Activity
1. Read your card with your partner.
2. How does the person in the card probably feel about what they are experiencing (complete sentences).
3. If you were the person in the card, what would you want people to think about
they interacted with you? (complete sentence)
1. What did you learn about creating board games from this experience?
2. What does a board game need to have in order to be successful?
GROUP 10: Julissa, Nathalie, Ysis = The Take Over