Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Bleachers
Thank You! i love u all
Forgiveness: Neely has to forgive the way Eddie rake treated him. He has to forgive the fact that Eddie rake slapped him in the championship game. all of the wrong stuff he did in high school including breaking up with Cameron and going out with screamer.
Life isn't fair: He had dumped his girlfriend that he really loved. he got a divorce. He hated the fact that he could been a big shot in football and his career ending injury. After fifteen year he goes back to a town that he hated and sees his coach dying that's where he learns life isn't fair.
person vs self
The book is about a guy that has to forgive his mistakes and forgive his coach. He comes back to the town of Messina witch he hates and waits to his coach to die and talks with old teammates. At the end the coach dies and he learned how to forgive.
by: John Grisham
He had been the the best player of his team. He could probably been a pro but he got a career ending knee injury and now hates football.