Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Historical Causes & Effects Activity
Transcript of Historical Causes & Effects Activity
VP - Marketing
CHECK FOR UNDERSTANDING
QUESTION: What should you do when you find your match?
1 Finger: Go back to your seat.
2 Fingers: Find two seats together.
3 Fingers: Stand next to each other against the wall with your papers facing Ms. Merwin
4 Fingers: Stand next to each other with your papers facing away from Ms. Merwin
Today's Learning Objective
SWBAT illustrate a specific historical event's
CAUSE & EFFECT
in a foldable using the following criteria:
-Must use captions provided
-Must use a speech bubble
-Must be in color
-Must show craftsmanship.
Each student will have a different
CAUSE & EFFECT
Pass Back Grades - updated this morning.
1. This legal term means that a government must have proof before arresting someone for a crime:_________________________
2. This Renaissance invention allowed knowledge to be spread more easily: ______________________
3. This civilization conquered the Aztecs and Incas: ______________________________
4. One of the causes of the Crusades was that the Seljuk Turks came close to capturing this city: _________________________________
5. Muhammad left this city and went to Mecca: ______________________________
6. This Pope started the first Crusade: ________________________
7. This is the city that Muslims and Christians fought over during the Crusades: ______________________________
Do Now - Wednesday, June 10, 2015
Previous Benchmark Tests showed that students had difficulty on questions related to CAUSE & EFFECT.
If you have not completed the Humanities section of the SLC graphic organizer, it is YOUR responsibility to show me.
Some students will have CAUSES
will have EFFECTS