Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Morocco 2013
Thank you, Hamou!
all photography by
follow along at
Crossing the Saghro Massif
We start in
in the rain
morning in Meknes
on the road to Meknes
masoleum of Moulay Ismail
on the road to Fes
Fes from afar
in the medidna
Riad El Yacout
through the mountains
along the Ziz Valley
into the Sahara
Tizi n' Tichka Pass
(the best driver!)
Chellah in Rabat
our trip ends in Rabat
(in the rain)