Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Deaf students and the inclusive challenge in europe
Transcript of Deaf students and the inclusive challenge in europe
Make Europe aware of the problems deafness implies.
Highlight the implications of deafness cognitive problems.
Elaborate documentation about real opportunities for deaf students.
Content and Language Integrated Learning.
Hearing impaired students in education in Europe.
Effective inclusion in society in different countries.
Opportunities as labour force
-Promote young deaf people's social inclusion and well-being.
-Improve the attainment of deaf people, particularly those at risk of early school leaving.
WE EXPECT TO:
- Be able to set up teaching methods
and educational materials.
- Have a better insight in the social
loopholes that our students experience
- Increase the use of ICT in students and teachers.
- Get familiar with Europass Tools and
eTwinning by experience.
- Increase professional satisfaction and motivation to improve the inclusion of
deaf and hard of hearing students.