Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Empowering your Program through Data Management
Transcript of Copy of Empowering your Program through Data Management
Why Data Management?
What Can Help?
promotes technological innovations to improve environmental management
Some Examples Always Help
- use the Exchange Network database and software application to
fish and macroinvertebrate data.
Want to Learn More?
Tribal Exchange Network:
Get a handle on your data,
Take advantage of what others have already done,
Be a voice in the partnership,
Leverage the EN Grant program with other resources to build capacity
E Enterprise Leadership Council
Interoperability and Operations Team
E-Enterprise/Exchange Network Coordinator
What do you need to do Exchange Network?
Want to Talk to Someone
More About the Money . . .
EN Grant Solicitation Notice
No match requirement
Single agency & partnership opportunitie
Muscogee Creek Nation
-show monitoring data, implement the Open Dump data flow, develop a tribal portal
See Data Trends
Preserve an Historical record
Protect Your Legacy
See Relationships in Data
data standards & protocols
development & sharing of data services & applications
support for technical capacity building
collaborative management by states, tribes, territories, & EPA
Bishop Paiute Tribe
- use AQWMS data management platform to
water quality data
Gila River Indian Community
to develop a regional emissions inventory database & reporting tool
Eastern Shawnee Tribe of Oklahoma
- Exchange Network training, expand sources of environmental data to non-participating agencies/tribes, develop emergency response tools using geospatial capabilities, and outreach & education to tribal communities.
- implement FacID, TRI and RCRAInfo inbound data flow from EPA and establish an Integrated Database and web-based spatial viewer.
Tribal Governance Group