Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Telling Your Story
Transcript of Telling Your Story
You Phrasing & The Hero Model
Big Pictures & Personal Stories
Know Your Audience
- set the stage; use Discovery Info
- keep it tight; only the keys that illustrate your value
- define the benefits; vision of the future
4 Key Components:
What if you?
1. Normal life
2. Something changes
3. The Hero pushes back
4. Enter the Mentor
5. The Hero saves the day
Imply that the prospect choose poorly in the past
Imply that the employees are anything but hard working, capable people
The Hero Model
Pictorial Superiority Effect