Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Wikipedians and other citizen curators
Transcript of Wikipedians and other citizen curators
The "So what?"
Rethinking dialectic relationships
Adoption of institutional standards
Do It With Others
DIWO includes professionals or experts
Embracing the “unreliable archivists” (Rinehart and Ippolito, 2014 : 169)
Rebecca O'Neill - WCI
Curating curators curating curation
“art exhibitions curated by curators curating curators, curating artists, curating art-works, curating exhibitions” (O'Neill, 2005 : 9)
“Curation is the active and intentional process of making choices about what is most meaningful to preserve and pass on to future generations.” (Liu, 2012 : 31)
Arnstein's Ladder of Participation
Institutional view of "The People Formerly Known as the Audience"
By Bjørn Christian Tørrissen (Own work) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons