Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ourstgeorgerescue.org
THINGS THAT NEED TO BE IN PLACE TO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL GRASS ROOTS ORGANIZATION
A. Leaders to coordinate activities of the group and communicate with OUR staff.
B. Website organizer (OURst.georgerescue.org) Explains what OUR is all about , how they can get involved, how they can contribute $ dollars and what events they can become involved with.
C. Two persons to handle the money that is collected deposited into a bank account and paid back to OUR. (Need to coordinate with OUR to see how they want this done)
D. Volunteer organizer, keep track of names, phone numbers, and emails of each volunteer .
E. Communication person to use facebook and other media to distribute information to the group and the public (Needs to work closely with the website organizer to see that information is put on the web)
F. Media specialists that can lay out flyers, banners, and signs and can contact media outlets etc.
G. Events coordinator sees that events are staffed and meet OUR standards.
H. Merchandising person to order and keep inventory of all items sold.
OUR St. George Rescue Contacts: