Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of NECE-2016 Scenarios
"Old Continental Europe"
Migration and Integration - Europe in
Uncovering the drivers of Societal Change
What are the 3 most influential factors that drive the debate on migration and integration in your country
What will be the 3 most influential factors that will determine your country's approach towards migration and integration?
Which unexpected (but plausible) event
or yet unnoticed trend might change the attitude of the majority of your fellow countrymen and
-women on migration and integration?
Scenario: "European Nightmare"
Selecting Key Drivers
for 2030 Scenarios
Setup of Scenario Matrices
Scenario "Viktor's Kiss"
Scenario "Alice in Wonderland"
: Can we anticipate societal change to improve long-term planning for CE and to address upcoming trends early-on?
The STEMPLE-Plus Analytical Framework