Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of 543_Unit_1
Overview of Social Work Cultural Competence and Social Diversity
Overview of Treatment Process
Engaging Diversity & Differences in Practice
Value & Ethical Base of Social Work
Social Work Roles & Competencies
Exploring the Problem
Goal Formation & Contracting
Gender Identity and Expression (GIE)
Mental Health Status
Sexual Identity (Orientation)
Direct Service Provider
Dignity & Worth of the Person
Importance of Human Relationship
Integrity & Competence
Aren't we all just birds?