Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Thinking Notebooks
Why I chose This?
Continuum: Applying Thinking Strategies Across Content to Deepen Understanding
Why: I've noticed the "lower students" can have deeper thinking, but don't always know how to express it on paper
This notebook was about giving students choice
"It's your thinking, you can't get it wrong!"
How students have grown...
Ownership in notebooks
My other class wanted to implement
Not afraid to share their thinking
Ask to get their notebooks out
Identify & use Thinking Strategies more
Referencing Pages I gave them
Goals for Next Year
No Interactive Notebook
Thinking Notebook for both classes
Do an anchor chart at the beginning of the year to show ways to share: Web, List, Collage, Map, etc.
How I Changed...
Not everyone had to be doing the same thing or sharing the same way
Don't always model and send them out to think
Model a beginning and do a "Catch & Release" to guide and add to notebooks