Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Situation of Child Rights Governance in Tanzania & Oppor
Transcript of The Situation of Child Rights Governance in Tanzania & Oppor
To assess the extent to which children claim their rights and receive support from duty bearers at the outset of the program.
A resource to track key program indicators related to five results areas.
Government action in regards to CRC recommendations.
Children's ability to advocate for themselves.
Accountability & Equity.
Laws that protect the best interests of children.
Child friendly budgeting.
102 people were consulted
17 key informants were interviewed.
37 civil society actors responded to the survey, from 22 districts.
40 children participated in the face-to-face consultation workshops, accompanied by 3 teachers.
5 children from the Junior Council were interviewed.