Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of What's the GIST?
Transcript of Copy of What's the GIST?
What's the GIST?
Simon, Simon's Cat, and the fly
When and where does the story take place?
What is the setting?
Summarize the events of the story (video clip). Include the main details:
(who, what, when, where, how)
simon is sleeping in the
living room. Simon's cat
destroys furniture chasing a fly.
He catches it and feeds
it to Simon.
Sample Gist Summary:
Today's Main tasks:
Read the epistle, "The South Paw," by Judith Viorst.
Write a gist summary of the story ("The south Paw).
On a sheet of lined paper,
write your heading:
Prepare to write...
Watch the short video clip.
Pay close attention.
First and Last Name
English Hour _____