Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Marine Reptiles
Ingestion of plastic is a problem
Entanglement in fishing gear as well
Most conservation efforts are geared towards protecting nests and young turtles
Algae eating iguana found only in the Galapagos Islands
An able swimmer and diver, can hold its breath for 30 minutes
Largest of the crocodiles, they are formidable predators
Inhabits the fresh and saltwaters of the coastal Indian Ocean
57 species of sea snakes
Almost all inhabit Indian ocean coral reefs
Most are venomous fish eaters with flattened paddle like tails
Must lay eggs on land
Many are highly endangered
7 species, varying in appearance and diet, all linked to beaches for reproduction