Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Energy Transofrmations
First Law of Thermodynamics
Energy cannot be created or destroyed, but it can be transformed
Every energy transfer makes the universe more disordered. Entropy always increases.
The Math of Energy Exchanges
H = enthalpy or heat released
G = Gibbs free energy or usable energy
S = Entropy
T * S = Energy lost to the system
Endergonic and Exergonic Reactions
How is it that living things exist?
ATP is the Key