Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The new generation of connection design
Transcript of The new generation of connection design
Automatic tagging of 3D model on
both Tekla Structures and SDS/2
Automatic framing for some types of connection on both Tekla Structures and SDS/2
Home-made productivity tools for enhanced collaboration and easier workflow.
THE NEW GENERATION OF CONNECTION DESIGN
The connection design process has
not moved forward since the introduction
of CAD software;
Approximate design and over design raises construction cost substantially;
Fabricators and structural engineers often see the connection design process as a costly and non-valuable process, not to say an annoyance to the project.
REDUCE back and forth between the connection engineer and the steel detailers.
ELIMINATE interpretation errors
INCREASE the steel detailers productivity.
REDUCE fabrication and erection costs.
Why Conn-X ?
The promess of SUPERIOR quality;
A SYSTEMATIC research of productivity;
A STRICT RESPECT of deadline.