Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Motion
Frame of Reference
All motion is relative and must be measured as compared to a "stationary" object or a...
How far from
location relative to
a frame of reference
how far and which way
straight line distance between two points
duration of an event
has a magnitude (size) only
has magnitude and direction
Speed with a direction
Add direction to scalar to get a vector
change in position
distance covered over a certain amount of time
displacement over a certain amount of time
Who is upside down?