Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
KTR, Chapter 15
Transcript of KTR, Chapter 15
First edition was published September 25, 1690, in Boston,
No second edition was printed, as the paper was shut down by the British colonial authorities on Sept. 29th, 1690
Focus on Human Interest stories
Equal Time Rule
If a news outlet allows a candidate to buy or use airtime, it must offer the same arrangement to other candidates
The Fairness Doctrine
Stations must give free airtime to issues that concerned the public and to the opposing side
The Right of Rebuttal
If an individual's reputation is damaged, they have the right to respond on air
What Roles do Journalists Play?
Pro - Choice
Pro - Life
Anti - Choice
Anti - Life
News Management Techniques