Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Active & Passive Transport
Transcript of Active & Passive Transport
The substance goes from one concentration level to another.
Requires energy for
the substance to move
the transport of a substance across a cell membrane
Always happens from a low
concentration to a higher
The substance requires
assistance from a protein to
cross the membrane
Does not require energy
Diffusion, Facilitated Diffusion, and Osmosis are types of passive transport
Occurs when a substance passes through the membrane
occurs from a higher concentration to a lower concentration
both involves a substance moving across a membrane
Important to the cell