Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Gothic People
They try to express
Ghotic Try to express,although not understood in a society where black is the color of mourding and death
They emerged in
The gothic culture emerged in the UK in the early 80s and then was extended by several countries
Factors observed in Gothic people
* Its unique music, art and literature.
How do they define themselves: mentality
" I want to be left alone but I want to be seen.I want to see the shock on other peoples faces. "
* They wear different symbols such as Christian cross, Egyptian ankh or " Eye of Ra", a Wiccan pentacle, a Satanic inverted pentacle, etc.
*Black clothes, preferably leather, boots, piercings and pale skin.
*Supplements like spiked bracelets, wristbands, chains or louvers type.
The use extreme of
*The bands that began the gothic rock movement and deathrock were few in number, some of them are:
Goths are characterized by their sinister aesthetic, with dark clothes at night attraction, the horror, suspense and above all for their musical preferences.
Echo & the Bunnymen,
Interests and activities:
Gothic seem specially attracted to everything in relation to death. they like the horror and mystery, in movies and also literature
Ecuador Gothic is a blog dedicated to expanding local and international events, Ecuadorian and foreign gothic bands, and topics of interest to those who identify with the gothic culture.
They were called new romantic because their culture was born in nineteeth century Romanticim.
How were they called?
A fascination with medieval
Victorian and Edwardian history
A fascination with
Goths tend to be non violent,
pacifistic,passive and tolerant