Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
FYP : ELECTRONIC MAILBOX
Transcript of FYP : ELECTRONIC MAILBOX
Equipped with LED, LCD & Buzzer.
Main function : An indicator when letter is arrived.
Advantages : - Prevent overdue bills. - Better awareness when receiving new mails. - Help to ease user.
The distance between normal mailbox and home. - Changes of weather.
The time taken for the letter to be received. - Busy with daily routines.
So, the normal set of mailbox is modified.
Scope of Work
1. Figure out the project title - brainstorming method.
2. Make a list of the required components.
3. Sketch the circuit diagram.
4. Create circuit diagram using PROTEUS software.
5. Print the circuit on circuit board.
6. Place components on the PCB and solder them.
7. Do connectivity test.
8. Test the device for the buzzer, LED, LCD to function properly.
9. Place the device in a casing.
Final Year Project :
Flowchart of the Circuit
To design a mailbox that gives signal to people.
To update owner with new arrival of mail.
Upon completing this project, the electronic mailbox will give a signal to the users and this will help to ease them. Other than that, problems that people are having such as late payment of bills will decrease drastically since this project helps the people to become more aware when their mailbox is filled with new letter.
- Electronic Letterbox, retrieved on 30th June 2014 from
- 555 Timer IC, retrieved on 17th July 2014 from
- LM7808, retrieved on 17th July 2014 from
- Create various kinds
of time delays in a circuit.
- It uses a threshold pin that is
typically connected to an RC circuit.
- 8 volts three terminal
- For this family of regulators the
last digit signify the voltage output
that it will regulate.
LM7808 Voltage Regulator
- most common
message display device
used to display ASCII character.